Now is the time to make it happen
Do you love your place but feel like you could use some spaces in your house more wisely? Or maybe remove an old construction to make more room for something that would provide you a better life experience? Then you have come to the right place.
From moving walls, amplifying spaces, and making a full remodeling of your house or business to match that new amazing style that has been in the back of your mind for a good while, and now it’s time to make it happen.
Luka Builders is a premier contractor that specializes in construction services. We are headquartered in Northern Virginia and have amassed over 20 years of combined experience.
Our services include home renovation, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, cabinet products, and most importantly building new custom homes throughout Northern VA, including Mclean, Vienna, Arlington, Clifton, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Should I Ask A Contractor When Building A House?
Here are some of the first questions to ask any contractor that offers construction services in Northern Virginia to ensure they meet key industry standards:
- Which types of insurance are attached to your business?
- Are you institutionally licensed for this line of work?
- How many building permits have you successfully acquired in my neighborhood over the last 24 months?
- Can you offer me a list of references?
- What is the expected duration for this project?
- What strategy of supervision do you adopt?
- Will you employ subcontractors for the job?
- Do you have any written warranty?
2. Do subcontractors who offer construction services in Northern Virginia need licenses?
Yes. Any individual or entity handling or managing a construction project, including remodeling or renovation valued above $1,000 needs a license.
3. What can a Class-A contractor do in Virginia?
A Class A contractor in Northern Virginia can manage a wide range of construction services, ranging from removal and repair to general improvements like renovation and remodeling, and even a full home construction as long as the following conditions are met:
- The total value of the single contract or project is $120,000 or above.
- The total value of all such constructions, repairs, removal, or improvements carried out by such an entity within twelve months is $750,000 or above.